High Five (July 23 - 26)
- Kids choose two electives. Click here to register your kid(s) and view electives.
- All Volunteer Training: July 16
- Volunteer discount – $5/off per child. Register as a Volunteer.
There is a mandatory volunteer training meeting on July 16, 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. at the Harvest office building.
Address: 4107 N Steele Blvd, Fayetteville, AR 72703
- March 26 – Noon – Registration opens
- July 16 – 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. – All High Five Workers Training
Childcare will not be provided for the training meeting.
5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
$15 per first kid registered.
$10 for each kid registered after that.
- If an adult in your family serves at High Five, you receive a discount for your children or grandchildren.
- Discounts are $5 off for children of volunteers and families with multiple children.
- You need to register yourself to serve first, then you’ll receive the discount codes in your email for registering your camper.
- Kids must be entering kindergarten through fifth grade, and register by grade they are entering in fall of 2017.
- Volunteer childcare is open to children younger than five years old whose parents are volunteering for High Five. See our Volunteer page for more information.
We will arrange one-on-one workers for children with disabilities or special needs. Please note your child’s need for this service during registration.
- You may request a change to your child’s registration by July 16. After July 16, there are no changes allowed to your child’s registration.
- You may cancel your registration for a full refund by July 9 at midnight. After July 9, we will NOT refund your registration fee.